The level of cruelty that some people sink to just horrifies me. It’s enough to make your eyes bleed. Poor wee mite. Cruel heartless heathens! Freedom from cruelty for all animals Peace Ravenskeeper.
Updated: 14 February 2014
An investigation by ADI into a Korean “attraction” that forces monkeys to perform in degrading shows has revealed shocking conditions behind the scenes.
At the Monkey School, which is located in Gamgyori in South Korea, ADI found:
- Monkeys kept in squalid and barren conditions, including mothers and their young babies
- Traumatized animals exhibiting abnormal behaviour, such as constantly spinning around and biting themselves
- Some monkeys isolated in tiny cages, others crammed together
- Animals hit during training and dragged along the floor
- Disgraceful contempt for a monkey as it tries to escape with its hands tied behind its back, falling onto its face, as workers laugh at its predicament and terror
View original post 674 more words